About The Trent Hills Library
Library Board Meetings for 2020
• Monday March 16th 6:30 pm at the Campbellford Branch Library
• Monday April 20th 6:30 pm at the Campbellford Branch Library
• Monday May 25 6:30 pm at the Campbellford Branch Library
• Monday June 15 6:30 pm at the Campbellford Branch Library
• Monday September 21st 6:30 pm at the Campbellford Branch Library
• Monday October 19th 6:30 pm at the Campbellford Branch Library
• Monday November 16th 6:30 pm at the Campbellford Branch Library
Committee Meetings are open to attend by the public. The next scheduled committee meeting is March 31st at 3:30 for the Governance Committee at the Campbellford Branch Library.
Please note: during the COVID-19 pandemic, meetings are subject to change.
Trent Hills Library Board
The Trent Hills Public Library Board consists of five members, one of whom is a councillor. They are board members for the four-year council term. Board members are responsible for policy and funding decisions related to the library, as well as for hiring the CEO. The role of the board is governed by the Public Libraries Act, an Ontario provincial statute. Board Meetings: Meetings are now on the 3rd Monday of the month at 6:30 pm, with the exception of Public Holidays, where it will take place on the 4th Monday. The meetings are held at the Campbellford branch, and one at the Hastings and Warkworth branch. There are no meetings in July or August. Meetings are open to the public.
|Deputy Mayor Rosemary Kelleher-MacLennan||Jennifer Marshall Email: email@example.com|
|Keith Donnelly Vice Chair Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Cathy McDonald Email: email@example.com|
|Cathy Redden Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Mary-Jo Mahoney CEO/Secretary Email: email@example.com|
Friends of the Library
The Friends of the Library is a group that supports the library to maintain and enhance the resources and services offered by:
• Organizing fundraising events such as book sales, bake sales, author nights, and more to support library programs and services
• Representing the mutual interests of the library and the communities using its services
• Focusing public attention on the library’s resources and services
Campbellford Friends of the Library
Meetings are the third Thursday of the month at 9:30 AM
and are held at the library.
Contact: Rose-Marie Kerr
Hastings Friends of the Library
Meetings are the 2nd Thursday of the month
and are held at member’s homes.
Contact: Jennifer Madden
98 Bridge St. East
Campbellford, ON K0L 1L0
CEO: Mary Jo Mahoney
Mon: 10:30 AM – 5 PM
Tue: 1 PM – 8 PM
Wed: 10:30 AM – 5 PM
Thu: 10:30 AM-5PM 6:30PM-8PM
Fri: 10:30 AM – 5 PM
Sat: 10:30 AM – 2 PM
Email the Campbellford branch using the form below:
40 Main Street
Warkworth ON, K0K 3K0
Supervisor: Patrick Muldoon
Tue: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Wed: 2:00pm – 7:00pm
Fri: 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Sat: 10:00am – 1:00pm
Email the Warkworth branch using the form below:
6 Albert Street East
Hastings, ON K0L 1Y0
Supervisor: Jennifer Madden
Mon: 12:00PM – 5:00PM
Tue: 10:00AM–12:00PM & 1:00PM-5:00PM
Fri: 1:00PM–5:00PM &
Sat: 10:00AM – 1:00PM
Email the Hastings branch using the form below:
Donate to the Trent Hills Library
Thank you for your interest in making a donation to the Trent Hills Public Library. Your donation is gratefully appreciated and will assist us in providing programs and enhancing services to the community. The Friends of the Campbellford Seymour Carnegie Library is a registered charity, tax receipts are available.
Please contact CEO, Mary-Jo Mahoney for further information.