The Campbellford Branch library has two rooms upstairs that can be rented for meetings, book clubs, birthday parties, etc. A projector and screen are available for use if needed. Please contact the library if you wish to book a room at 705-653-3611.
Room Rental Policy
REGULATIONS: Campbellford Branch Only
- No booking will be confirmed until signed copies of the application form are returned with the rental fee.
- The applicant is responsible for any damages incurred and will be required to indemnify The Trent Hills Public Library Board any and all claims of every nature and kind, the cost of which may arise out of or by reason of granting this application.
- The Trent Hills Public Library Board accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen articles.
- All organizations must clearly specify their name in advertisements of meetings or events held in the library.
- No alcoholic beverages may be dispensed or consumed on library property.
- No smoking is permitted on library premises.
- Evening meetings shall terminate by 11:00 pm or an additional rental fee will be charged.
- Chairs and tables are available: large room capacity -53, small room - 27. The library does not have a full time custodian, therefore groups using the rooms are responsible for setting and leaving the rooms as they found them.
- Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws, Bylaws and Fire Regulations are to be observed at all times.
- Exhibitions: The Trent Hills Public Library Board will not become involved in any sales pertaining to exhibits. Exhibitors will be responsible for the setting up and removal of their displays and assume all insurance coverage.
FOUR HOURS OR LESS MORE THAN FOUR HOURS
- Profit Making Groups $55.00 to $105.00
- Non-Profit Groups $30.00 to $55.00
FEES WAIVED FOR:
- Library sponsored programs
- Friends of the Campbellford/Seymour Library
- Constituency meetings of MPP’s or MP’s
The Trent Hills Public Library Board reserves the right to accept or refuse a reservation, or cancel any booking at their discretion.