Welcome to the Trent Hills Library
Campbellford - Hastings - Warkworth
Love Your Library!
Thu Jan 26 at Campbellford Branch Library. Award Winning Documentary Showing and Question and Answer to follow. Meet Megan Murphy. Limited Seating. Registration Required.read more
Wed, Dec 21 from 6 to 7 PM at the Warkworth Branch Library. Light refreshments. Wear your jammies. Please register your child at 705-924-3116.read more
Sat Dec 17 at 10:30 AM at Warkworth Library. Make up to 3 holiday ornaments. All supplies provided free. Reserve your spot now. Space is limited. Call 705-924-3116 to register.read more
Just give us a call at any branch and we can have a selection of books ready for you. Are you off to the cottage and need something for the kids? How about your book club? Or School? Each bag will contain your book list and a label on the outside reminding you of the number of items you have.
Centre for Equitable Library Access Collection
Trent Hills Public Library offers a collection of over 230,000 books, magazines, newspapers and described videos in a choice of formats for people with a print disability.
- Lots of choice including current bestsellers, award-winners and classics
- Fiction, non-fiction, self-help, business and more
- Books for kids, teens and adults
- Books in audio, braille or accessible e-book formats
- Download books or receive home delivery by mail
Access to the CELA collection is available to people who are unable to read conventional print due to a disability, which includes:
- Learning disability: an impairment relating to comprehension
- Physical disability: the inability to hold or manipulate a book
- Visual disability: severe or total impairment of sight or the inability to focus or move one’s eyes.
Access to the collection is offered in a number of ways:
- Download books to your computer or mobile device, such as an iPhone
- Download books to a DAISY player over a wireless connection without using a computer
- Receive audio CDs, Braille or described movies through your local branch or by mail directly to your home.
Contact the Campbellford Branch Library for more information or visit the CELA website at www.celalibrary.ca.
What’s new in Children’s Books
So Much Snow! - Robert Munsch
King Baby - Kate Beaton
Warriors - Thunder & Shadow: Erin Hunter
Ghosts - Raina Telgemeier
What’s new in Adult Fiction
A Great Reckoning: Louise Penny
Missing: James Patterson & Kathryn Fox
Rushing Waters: Danielle Steel
Two by Two: Nicholas Sparks
What’s new in Adult Non-Fiction
Seize the Day; Living on Purpose & Making Every Day Count: Joyce Meyer
What Colour is Your Parachute? 2017
Hungry, Healthy, Happy: Dannii Martin
History's People: Margaret MacMillan