Welcome to the Trent Hills Library
Campbellford - Hastings - Warkworth
Love Your Library!
Gardening Workshop at Campbellford Branch Library with Tim Hobbs and Donna Pass of TrueNorth Daylilies. Thursday June 8th 2017 6:30pm-8:00pm. Register at 705-653-3611read more
Hasting Branch Library invites you to attend a FREE Portrait Sketching Class with Jim Dumka at Hastings Civic Centre, Thur May 25th from 6:30 to 9:00 PM
Spaces are limited. Please Register.
Campbellford Branch Library presents Gentle Flow Yoga on Thursday May 25, 2017 from 6:30 to 7:30 PM. Registration required.read more
3rd Annual Hastings Library Trunk Sale Sat May 20, 2017 8 AM to 1 PM at the Hastings Civic Centre Parking Lot (corner of Albert Street and Bridge Street). Trunk space rental is $10 per parking space.read more
Make your own Bee House at the Warkworth Library, Sat May 13 10:30-11:30 AM. Supplies provided. Spaces limited. Register at 705-924-3116read more
The Hastings Library invites you to join us Apr 27 from 7 to 8:30 PM at Hastings Civic Centre for a discussion with Joyce Higgs on Catherine Parr Traill and Canadian Wildflowers.read more
Just give us a call at any branch and we can have a selection of books ready for you. Are you off to the cottage and need something for the kids? How about your book club? Or School? Each bag will contain your book list and a label on the outside reminding you of the number of items you have.
Centre for Equitable Library Access Collection
Trent Hills Public Library offers a collection of over 230,000 books, magazines, newspapers and described videos in a choice of formats for people with a print disability.
- Lots of choice including current bestsellers, award-winners and classics
- Fiction, non-fiction, self-help, business and more
- Books for kids, teens and adults
- Books in audio, braille or accessible e-book formats
- Download books or receive home delivery by mail
Access to the CELA collection is available to people who are unable to read conventional print due to a disability, which includes:
- Learning disability: an impairment relating to comprehension
- Physical disability: the inability to hold or manipulate a book
- Visual disability: severe or total impairment of sight or the inability to focus or move one’s eyes.
Access to the collection is offered in a number of ways:
- Download books to your computer or mobile device, such as an iPhone
- Download books to a DAISY player over a wireless connection without using a computer
- Receive audio CDs, Braille or described movies through your local branch or by mail directly to your home.
Contact the Campbellford Branch Library for more information or visit the CELA website at www.celalibrary.ca.
What’s new in Children’s Books
Short Stories for Little Monsters - Marie-Louise Gay
Walk With Me - Jairo Buitrago
Masterminds Payback - Gordon Korman
Hilo The Boy Who Crashed to Earth - Judd Winick
What’s new in Children’s DVDs
The Secret Life of Pets
What’s new in Adult Fiction
Dangerous Games - Danielle Steel
Mississippi Blood - Greg Iles
The Cutthroat - Clive Cussler
The Devil's Triangle - Catherine Coulter
What’s new in Adult Non-Fiction
Hidden Figures - Margot Lee Shetterly
Joyous Detox - Joy McCarthy
The Right to be Cold - Sheila Watt-Cloutier
History's People: Margaret MacMillan
What’s new in Adult DVDs
Sherlock - Season 4
The Doctor Blake Mysteries
Outlander Season 2
Death in Paradise Season 5