& Warkworth Libraries
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
In response to the continuing COVID-19 situation, all branches of the Trent Hills Library will remain closed to patron. Please monitor our social media and website for updates.
Materials can be returns through our drop boxes and no fees will be charged for overdue items during the shutdown.
Thank you for your understanding and support during this difficult time.
For the latest information updates concerning the COVID-19 virus please visit the Ministry of Health website:
Note: For a limited time Ancestry has given our library members access to their services.
In order to access this service a password provided by the Library will be required. Please contact the Library below to receive your access password.
Once you have received a password from the Library please visit this link to submit your password to gain access:
Looking for some reading to keep everyone busy during our closure?
Tumblebooks has generously given free access to libraries during this time to their online books! There are no usernames, passwords, no downloads, no software, wait lists, and no checkouts! Read as much as you want, when you want! Happy Reading! The following are the direct links you’ll need to access them:
#4 Audio Book Cloud: an online audio book collection. Unlimited streaming access to the entire collection, just click and listen!
#5 Romance Book Cloud: Unlimited access to a huge collection of romance novels for the older crowd!
#1- Children’s animated talking picture books, which teach kids the joy of reading in a format they’ll love!
#2 – Math Tumble Books: collection of math picture books complete with narration and animation, as well as supplementary quizzes and lesson plans!
#3 – Teen Book Cloud: an online collection of enhanced novels, ebooks, graphic novels, videos and audiobooks, which offers teens and adults of all reading levels access to an amazing range of content!
Trent Hills Public Library
98 Bridge St. East
Campbellford, ON K0L 1L0
CEO: Mary Jo Mahoney
Mon: 10:30AM – 5:00PM
Tue: 1:00PM – 8:00PM
Wed: 10:30AM – 5:00PM
Thu: 10:30AM – 5:00PM
Thu: 6:30PM – 8:00PM
Fri: 10:30AM – 5:00PM
Sat: 10:30AM – 2:00PM
Email the Campbellford branch using the form below:
40 Main Street
Warkworth ON, K0K 3K0
Supervisor: Patrick Muldoon
Tue: 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Wed: 2:00PM – 7:00PM
Fri: 1:00PM – 6:00PM
Sat: 10:00AM – 1:00PM
Email the Warkworth branch using the form below:
6 Albert Street East
Hastings, ON K0L 1Y0
Supervisor: Jennifer Madden
Mon: 12:00PM – 5:00PM
Tue: 10:00AM–12:00PM & 1:00PM-5:00PM
Fri: 1:00PM–5:00PM &
Sat: 10:00AM – 1:00PM
Email the Hastings branch using the form below:
Bail’s Book Club!
Notice to patrons:
New Database System
We are now up and running with the new database system! As you may have noticed our website has a few changes. To login to your library account follow these steps:
- Go to our website www.trenthillslibrary.ca
- Choose the heading “Library Services”
- Select “Check my Account”
- This will automatically scroll to the link you need, click on the magnifying glass with the +
- Click “Log in” located at the top of the right hand side
- This will prompt you to enter your Library Card # (located on the back of your membership card), as well as your PIN#
- *Please note, if this is the first time you are logging in since our new database, you will need to update your PIN. You can do so by clicking “Forgot my PIN” – this will prompt you to enter your library card #, which will email you a link to reset your PIN, if your email address is listed on your library account. You can then reset your PIN using the link. OR, you can call any of the three branches and a staff member can reset it for you over the phone.
We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and appreciate your patience through this process! Please feel free to contact any of the branches for assistance, we are always happy to help!
SUGGEST A BOOK
Please fill out the contact form below to request your favourite book!
DONATE TO THE
TRENT HILLS LIBRARY
Thank you for your interest in making a donation to the Trent Hills Public Library. Your donation is gratefully appreciated and will assist us in providing programs and enhancing services to the community. The Friends of the Campbellford Seymour Carnegie Library is a registered charity, tax receipts are available.
Please contact CEO, Mary-Jo Mahoney for further information.
CENTRE FOR EQUITABLE LIBRARY ACCESS COLLECTION
Trent Hills Public Library offers a collection of over 230,000 books, magazines, newspapers and described videos in a choice of formats for people with a print disability.
- Lots of choice including current bestsellers, award-winners and classics
- Fiction, non-fiction, self-help, business and more
- Books for kids, teens and adults
- Books in audio, braille or accessible e-book formats
- Download books or receive home delivery by mail
Access to the CELA collection is available to people who are unable to read conventional print due to a disability, which includes:
- Learning disability: an impairment relating to comprehension
- Physical disability: the inability to hold or manipulate a book
- Visual disability: severe or total impairment of sight or the inability to focus or move one’s eyes.
Access to the collection is offered in a number of ways:
- Download books to your computer or mobile device, such as an iPhone
- Download books to a DAISY player over a wireless connection without using a computer
- Receive audio CDs, Braille or described movies through your local branch or by mail directly to your home.
Contact the Campbellford Branch Library for more information or visit the CELA website at www.celalibrary.ca.
Up Coming Events
New Children’s Picture Books