Welcome to the Trent Hills Library
Campbellford - Hastings - Warkworth
Love Your Library!
Bring your tablets to Campbellford Branch Library on Tuesdays from May 30 to June 20 between 3:30 to 4:40 and receive basic training in how to use it and how to use Overdrive, our ebook/audio book loaning service. Call 705-653-3611 to register.read more
Join us for Senior Storytime at the Warkworth Branch Library. Wed June 14, 2017 from 2:30 to 3:30 PM. Please register at 705-924-3116.read more
Hasting Branch Library invites you to attend a FREE Portrait Sketching Class with Jim Dumka at Hastings Civic Centre, Thurs May 25th from 6:30 to 9:00 PM. Spaces are limited. SORRY THIS CLASS IS NOW FULLread more
TD Summer Reading Club
TD Summer Reading Club is Canada’s biggest summer reading program for kids of all ages, all interests, and all abilities.
Given that 2017 marks Canada’s 150th birthday, the TD Summer Reading Club invites kids to celebrate what makes books, libraries and Canada great, by encouraging them to open up to new ideas, new characters, new landscapes, and to one another.
Programs run at all three branches from July 4 - August 18, 2017. Parents: Please call or come into the branches to sign up.
Just give us a call at any branch and we can have a selection of books ready for you. Are you off to the cottage and need something for the kids? How about your book club? Or School? Each bag will contain your book list and a label on the outside reminding you of the number of items you have.
Centre for Equitable Library Access Collection
Trent Hills Public Library offers a collection of over 230,000 books, magazines, newspapers and described videos in a choice of formats for people with a print disability.
- Lots of choice including current bestsellers, award-winners and classics
- Fiction, non-fiction, self-help, business and more
- Books for kids, teens and adults
- Books in audio, braille or accessible e-book formats
- Download books or receive home delivery by mail
Access to the CELA collection is available to people who are unable to read conventional print due to a disability, which includes:
- Learning disability: an impairment relating to comprehension
- Physical disability: the inability to hold or manipulate a book
- Visual disability: severe or total impairment of sight or the inability to focus or move one’s eyes.
Access to the collection is offered in a number of ways:
- Download books to your computer or mobile device, such as an iPhone
- Download books to a DAISY player over a wireless connection without using a computer
- Receive audio CDs, Braille or described movies through your local branch or by mail directly to your home.
Contact the Campbellford Branch Library for more information or visit the CELA website at www.celalibrary.ca.
What’s new in Children’s Books
The Sword of Summer - Rick Riordan
The Queen's Handbag - Steve Antony
If you ever want to bring a circus to the library - Elise Parsley
South - Daniel Duncan
What’s new in Children’s DVDs
Beauty and the Beast
Lego Batman Movie
We're Back (A Dinosaur Story)
What’s new in Adult Fiction
Aunt Dimity Digs In - Nancy Atherton (Large Print)
Two Good Dogs - Susan Wilson (Large Print)
Murder Games - James Patterson
Amish Sweethearts - Leslie Gould
What’s new in Adult Non-Fiction
New Cottage Style (A Sunset Design Guide)
Kitchens & Bathrooms - Mike Holmes
Container Gardens - (From the Editors of Southern Living)
The Universe Has Your Back - Gabrielle Bernstein
What’s new in Adult DVDs
Gotham Season 1 & 2
Major Crimes Season 5
The Good Witch Seasons 1 & 2
Before I Fall