Trent Hills Public Library
98 Bridge St. East
Campbellford, ON K0L 1L0
CEO: Mary Jo Mahoney
Mon: 10:30AM – 5:00PM
Tue: 1:00PM – 8:00PM
Wed: 10:30AM – 5:00PM
Thu: 10:30AM – 5:00PM
Thu: 6:30PM – 8:00PM
Fri: 10:30AM – 5:00PM
Sat: 10:30AM – 2:00PM
Email the Campbellford branch using the form below:
40 Main Street
Warkworth ON, K0K 3K0
Supervisor: Patrick Muldoon
Tue: 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Wed: 2:00PM – 7:00PM
Fri: 1:00PM – 6:00PM
Sat: 10:00AM – 1:00PM
Email the Warkworth branch using the form below:
6 Albert Street East
Hastings, ON K0L 1Y0
Supervisor: Jennifer Madden
Mon: 2:00PM – 5:00PM
Tue: 10:00AM – 12:00pm
Tue: 1:00PM – 5:00pm
Fri: 1:00PM – 5:00PM
Fri: 6:00PM – 8:00PM
Sat: 10:00AM – 1:00PM
Email the Hastings branch using the form below:
Bail’s Book Club!
Interlibrary Loan Service: Effective July 2/2019
1. Requests for interlibrary loans will be accepted for patrons with accounts free of fines and with no overdue materials.
2. New patrons may request interlibrary loans after a two month period.
3. Requests are accepted for items over 12 months old, if the item is new please suggest a purchase to one of the library branches.
4. Patrons may have a maximum of 3 interlibrary loans in process, (requested, received and circulating) at any time.
5. Loan periods for interlibrary loan items are set by the lending library. The loan period for most items is 3 weeks. DVD’s may be a shorter period. With the increased demand for DVD’s by patrons and other libraries Trent Hills will be limiting DVD’s to 4 per patron card.
6. Interlibrary loan materials renewals must be authorized by the lending library. Requests for a renewal must be received at least four days before the due date of the item. Please visit the library or call any of the branches to request.
7. Patrons will be responsible for all fees and services charged by the lending library. If materials are lost or damaged, the replacement cost will be established by the lending library.
8. Materials borrowed through interlibrary loan must be returned to the Trent Hills Public Library (Campbellford, Warkworth, or Hastings Branch).
9. Overdue charges for interlibrary loans are $1.00 per item, per day.
10. Please be aware that interlibrary loans are now sent through Canada Post, and your request may take longer.
This service will be reviewed at the end of the year.
These beautiful book bags are available for $15 at the Campbellford Branch Library. They are stylish, sturdy and waterproof and best of all, proceeds will go toward new furniture at our libraries!
SUGGEST A BOOK
Please fill out the contact form below to request your favourite book!
DONATE TO THE
TRENT HILLS LIBRARY
Thank you for your interest in making a donation to the Trent Hills Public Library. Your donation is gratefully appreciated and will assist us in providing programs and enhancing services to the community. The Friends of the Campbellford Seymour Carnegie Library is a registered charity, tax receipts are available.
Please contact CEO, Mary-Jo Mahoney for further information.
CENTRE FOR EQUITABLE LIBRARY ACCESS COLLECTION
Trent Hills Public Library offers a collection of over 230,000 books, magazines, newspapers and described videos in a choice of formats for people with a print disability.
- Lots of choice including current bestsellers, award-winners and classics
- Fiction, non-fiction, self-help, business and more
- Books for kids, teens and adults
- Books in audio, braille or accessible e-book formats
- Download books or receive home delivery by mail
Access to the CELA collection is available to people who are unable to read conventional print due to a disability, which includes:
- Learning disability: an impairment relating to comprehension
- Physical disability: the inability to hold or manipulate a book
- Visual disability: severe or total impairment of sight or the inability to focus or move one’s eyes.
Access to the collection is offered in a number of ways:
- Download books to your computer or mobile device, such as an iPhone
- Download books to a DAISY player over a wireless connection without using a computer
- Receive audio CDs, Braille or described movies through your local branch or by mail directly to your home.
Contact the Campbellford Branch Library for more information or visit the CELA website at www.celalibrary.ca.