Library of Things
Welcome to the Library of Things! Our Library of Things collection has an amazing selection of unique items and resources that you can access for free with your library card. Borrowing Things reduces waste and saves money – reuse, borrow and share!
Library of Things Collection Borrowing & Use Guidelines
A valid Trent Hills Public Library card in good standing is required to borrow items from the Library of Things collection. Things can be checked out for 3 weeks.
How it works:
- Items may be checked out at the reference desk by Trent Hills Public Library patrons with a valid library card in good standing.
- The check-out period is 3 weeks; 1 item may be checked out at a time per patron.
- For some items, patrons must sign and review a borrower agreement.
- Please call (705) 653-3611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
By borrowing an item from the Library of Things Collection, you agree:
- To be responsible for the proper care, use, and return of a Library of Things item, with all essential components, borrowed by you or your child (under 12 years).
- To pay full replacement fees for a Library of Things item and/or essential components of the item that are damaged, lost, stolen, or otherwise not returned.