Welcome to the Trent Hills Library
Campbellford - Hastings - Warkworth
Love Your Library!
Come to the Hastings Branch Library on Sat Dec 9 from 10:30 to 11:30 AM. Help us decorate the tree, make an ornament or two and enjoy some hot chocolate!read more
The Hastings Library presents an Art Workshop with Jeanette Friday, Dec. 1st, 2017 from 7:00 to 8:30 p.m. at the Hastings Civic Centre. Class and supplies are free but spaces are limited. Phone to reserve your spot 705-696-2111read more
Join Cathy Mon, Nov. 21 from 10:30 to 11:30 am at the Warkworth Branch and decorate cookies and other goodies which will surely put you in the Christmas spirit. Please call 705-924-3116 to register as space is limited.read more
Just give us a call at any branch and we can have a selection of books ready for you. Are you off to the cottage and need something for the kids? How about your book club? Or School? Each bag will contain your book list and a label on the outside reminding you of the number of items you have.
Centre for Equitable Library Access Collection
Trent Hills Public Library offers a collection of over 230,000 books, magazines, newspapers and described videos in a choice of formats for people with a print disability.
- Lots of choice including current bestsellers, award-winners and classics
- Fiction, non-fiction, self-help, business and more
- Books for kids, teens and adults
- Books in audio, braille or accessible e-book formats
- Download books or receive home delivery by mail
Access to the CELA collection is available to people who are unable to read conventional print due to a disability, which includes:
- Learning disability: an impairment relating to comprehension
- Physical disability: the inability to hold or manipulate a book
- Visual disability: severe or total impairment of sight or the inability to focus or move one’s eyes.
Access to the collection is offered in a number of ways:
- Download books to your computer or mobile device, such as an iPhone
- Download books to a DAISY player over a wireless connection without using a computer
- Receive audio CDs, Braille or described movies through your local branch or by mail directly to your home.
Contact the Campbellford Branch Library for more information or visit the CELA website at www.celalibrary.ca.
What’s new in Children’s Books
The Sword of Summer - Rick Riordan
The Queen's Handbag - Steve Antony
If you ever want to bring a circus to the library - Elise Parsley
South - Daniel Duncan
What’s new in Children’s DVDs
Beauty and the Beast
Lego Batman Movie
We're Back (A Dinosaur Story)
What’s new in Adult Fiction
Aunt Dimity Digs In - Nancy Atherton (Large Print)
Two Good Dogs - Susan Wilson (Large Print)
Murder Games - James Patterson
Amish Sweethearts - Leslie Gould
What’s new in Adult Non-Fiction
New Cottage Style (A Sunset Design Guide)
Kitchens & Bathrooms - Mike Holmes
Container Gardens - (From the Editors of Southern Living)
The Universe Has Your Back - Gabrielle Bernstein
What’s new in Adult DVDs
Gotham Season 1 & 2
Major Crimes Season 5
The Good Witch Seasons 1 & 2
Before I Fall